« Home | I am adding a new feature to my blog... Why I Hat... » | “Thinking he knows can be a trap. An ex-professor ... » | Japan should not renounce the Murayama statement, ... » | My mood today: "Sometimes I wonder about my life.... » | The back story to this post is somewhat lengthy, b... » | I love the TV show Bones...it's one of the few sho... » | So prostitutes in Australia are offering a discoun... » | I am back... I am in America now so the focus of t... » | I haven't posted in ages but I thought I would say... » | Conservative's Book on Supreme Court Is a Bestsell... »

I want to be like Jared from The Pretender.

Then I could try all the things I am interested in without having to make a commitment.

I could be a spy, a heart surgeon, a fighter pilot, a writer, a professor, a spy, a diplomatic courier, a lawyer, a philosopher, a spy...anything at all...

I miss that show...even though just thinking about it makes me insanely jealous.

That's really the only downside to television, it makes you feel bad about you own little life...

That sounds like MacGyver in a suit.

Cessair, you could become the female MacGyver in a suit. Like a post-modern urban Wonder Woman.

Think of the outfits.

You've opened up a whole new realm of possibilities...all of which will be explored at length within my own mind tomorrow when I am supposed to be working...

Except as much as I enjoyed MacGyver as a kid, I couldn't make it though a whole episode when I tried to watch it a few months ago...so I won't try again, I prefer to think of him as he once was..

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link