« Home | The back story to this post is somewhat lengthy, b... » | I love the TV show Bones...it's one of the few sho... » | So prostitutes in Australia are offering a discoun... » | I am back... I am in America now so the focus of t... » | I haven't posted in ages but I thought I would say... » | Conservative's Book on Supreme Court Is a Bestsell... » | With the upcoming general election here in the UK,... » | The Seven Deadly Sins of the Press: - Co... » | Thanks to Robert Novak for bringing this to my att... » | I'm sure everyone has heard this by now: Presiden... »

My mood today:

"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life. Well, not small, but circumscribed. And sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So good night, dear void. "

And yes I know that it is from a really lame movie...so sue me...

Links to this post

Create a Link