« Home | My mood today: "Sometimes I wonder about my life.... » | The back story to this post is somewhat lengthy, b... » | I love the TV show Bones...it's one of the few sho... » | So prostitutes in Australia are offering a discoun... » | I am back... I am in America now so the focus of t... » | I haven't posted in ages but I thought I would say... » | Conservative's Book on Supreme Court Is a Bestsell... » | With the upcoming general election here in the UK,... » | The Seven Deadly Sins of the Press: - Co... » | Thanks to Robert Novak for bringing this to my att... »

Japan should not renounce the Murayama statement, thereby rescinding their official apology for their actions in WWII.

I realize that it may be a strain on a country to constantly feel guilt over issues of the past, and in some ways its natural to move on...but I don't think they should go so far as "take back" the historic apology.

I feel like Germany handled war guilt and the reconstruction of the national psyche in a healthier manner than the Japanese.

Links to this post

Create a Link