« Home | I am back... I am in America now so the focus of t... » | I haven't posted in ages but I thought I would say... » | Conservative's Book on Supreme Court Is a Bestsell... » | With the upcoming general election here in the UK,... » | The Seven Deadly Sins of the Press: - Co... » | Thanks to Robert Novak for bringing this to my att... » | I'm sure everyone has heard this by now: Presiden... » | Putin sets up youth brigade to tighten grip In the... » | Ok, I can't let this story go by unnoticed. The BB... » | I'm too busy to really post right now so this will... »

So prostitutes in Australia are offering a discount to people who bring in a gas receipt.

I really don't know what to say...free market at its finest??



Inmates in the Philippines are shaving their heads and donating the hair to help clean up the oil spill in Guimaras.

In the year 2006, human hair is still the best way to mop up oil? Why didn't we do this in the Exxon-Valdez spill?


What is wrong with the world?

Links to this post

Create a Link