« Home | So prostitutes in Australia are offering a discoun... » | I am back... I am in America now so the focus of t... » | I haven't posted in ages but I thought I would say... » | Conservative's Book on Supreme Court Is a Bestsell... » | With the upcoming general election here in the UK,... » | The Seven Deadly Sins of the Press: - Co... » | Thanks to Robert Novak for bringing this to my att... » | I'm sure everyone has heard this by now: Presiden... » | Putin sets up youth brigade to tighten grip In the... » | Ok, I can't let this story go by unnoticed. The BB... »

I love the TV show Bones...it's one of the few shows in which I don't mind the female protagonist. (This was also true of Mac in JAG)

I want to be Bones, a brilliant scientist and a successful novelist in spite of her total lack of social skills. And of course it doesn't hurt that her partner Booth is absolutely gorgeous.

A friend of mine called me on the night the show premiered last year and asked if I had watched, I hadn't, and she said that Bones reminded her of me...I wish that were true. After watching the show I was flattered, although a bit confused by the fact that Bones knows nothing about pop culture and its one of my best subjects.

I spend a lot of time wishing I was someone else...when I know that I should embrace myself for who I am...

but Bones is so awesome...

Have you read the books on which 'Bones' is based, Cessair?

If you like the show, I think you might enjoy them.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link