« Home | Thanks to Robert Novak for bringing this to my att... » | I'm sure everyone has heard this by now: Presiden... » | Putin sets up youth brigade to tighten grip In the... » | Ok, I can't let this story go by unnoticed. The BB... » | I'm too busy to really post right now so this will... » | First of all, let me unequivocally state that I am... » | I have always said that British children were ill ... » | More on religion, this bears repeating and I can't... » | Msgr. Luigi Giussani, the founder of the Communion... » | Word of the Day: BLOGOTRY Its a new word meaning... »



The Seven Deadly Sins of the Press:
- Concentrated Power of the Big Press.
- Passing of competition and the coming of monopoly.
- Governmental control of the press.
- Timidity, especially in the face of group and corporate pressures.
- Big Business mentality.
- Clannishness among the newspaper publishers that has prevented them from criticizing each other.
- Social blindness.

(According to Max Lerner)

Links to this post

Create a Link