« Home | I'm too busy to really post right now so this will... » | First of all, let me unequivocally state that I am... » | I have always said that British children were ill ... » | More on religion, this bears repeating and I can't... » | Msgr. Luigi Giussani, the founder of the Communion... » | Word of the Day: BLOGOTRY Its a new word meaning... » | I hate the UN. For a lot of reasons, and as usual ... » | NO! NO! NO! He cannot do this. He just can't. W... » | There is a story in the London Times today about a... » | The British magazine the Spectator has an interest... »

Ok, I can't let this story go by unnoticed. The BBC has abolished its board of directors, replacing it with two governing bodies. How is two better than one in situations like this? Won't this make a bigger mess out of an already bloated organization? And as someone who has to pay for a TV license to fund the crap the BBC puts on the air, I am very upset they decided to keep the fee in place. At least 10 more years of paying for an unecessary service which benefits no one.

that's all until after I get some work done.

Links to this post

Create a Link