« Home | Word of the Day: BLOGOTRY Its a new word meaning... » | I hate the UN. For a lot of reasons, and as usual ... » | NO! NO! NO! He cannot do this. He just can't. W... » | There is a story in the London Times today about a... » | The British magazine the Spectator has an interest... » | Latest British outrage: BRITAIN'S le... » | Now I knew when I moved to England that there were... » | I think I just may have a new favourite member of ... » | More on the Ukraine. Charles Krauthammer has wr... » | The situation is the Ukraine is intense and I hope... »

Msgr. Luigi Giussani, the founder of the Communion and Liberation movement, died early Tuesday morning, February 22, at the age of 82.

He will be greatly missed by the many people whose lives he has touched, especially those who have been transformed by the message he carried.

His works are inciteful and full of rich meaning. The Religious Sense is particularly moving.

And you can find out more about CL here.

R.I.P. and God bless you Don Giuss...

Links to this post

Create a Link