« Home

ok, here i go on my very first post...

it has been an interesting few weeks in the world. terrorist attacks in madrid being an obvious case in point but its the other stories that disturb me the most, the little things that no one ever seems to notice. like the 500 rebels killed in Nepal...the shooting of the Tawainese politicians on the very eve of elections...bombs found buried under the train tracks in France... and i am sure that there is a whole host of other noteworthy incidents that i have nonetheless managed not to take note of and i go out of my way to read at least 3 news sources a day. i guess things just move a bit too quickly to keep up with everything.

but i digress, this is primarily a personal blog, actually its more of a forum for me to rant to my hearts content with no outside interference...so in an effort to link the preceding paragraph i will tell you about an incident that occurred this thursday on the tube here in sunny london. i was on my way to class in kensington when my train stopped in a tunnell...trains do this a lot so i didn't think much about it until the driver announced exactly why we had stopped..."there is a signal delay at the south kensington station, a train is stopped at the platform and police have board to search the train"...exactly what everyone wishes to hear in the midst of renewed concern over hte safety of commuting via public transport in major european cities.

EnK7YW write more, thanks.

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Thanks to author.

Please write anything else!

Magnific!

Thanks to author.

Good job!

Magnific!

Wonderful blog.

Hello all!

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Wonderful blog.

Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.

The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.

C++ should have been called B

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

Nice Article.

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.

What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

Please write anything else!

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

Wonderful blog.

A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER

Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

When there's a will, I want to be in it.

Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.

The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

C++ should have been called B

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81

If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

Nice Article.

Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.

A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

Hello all!

Nice Article.

Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.

What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

All generalizations are false, including this one.

buy phentermine phentermine 37.5 mg en espanol - buy phentermine safe site

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link